Survival UK Forums

Full Version: NR is skiving off for just an ickle bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to take advantage of the nice weather and the fact I now have an established contact in Edinburgh to justify me going up for a few days to reccie the area and the route of the new Border rail line.

Its a good a time as any cos the summer forum slack period is stating and the usual morose negativity is begining to show its face, so cheer up a bit you lot and I'll see you in a few days providing the woad wearers dont eat me or anything.
I can't cheer up. One of my hobbies is reading the news.

Anyhoo, have fun.
Enjoy the trip, NR and try not to watch the news...if you can avoid it...
My mood will be decided by the amount of selfish half witted fools known as caravanners clogging the A68 tomorrow Smile
Aha - I've figured it out. The comment on caravans gives it away. The True identity of NR is ....... "Jeremy Clarkson"
Have a good trip... maybe go back home via the west coast and pop in
(26 May 2013, 23:30)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Have a good trip... maybe go back home via the west coast and pop in

I'd consider it a pleasure meeting you NR. Wonder if that's do-able?
Edinburghs great have a nice time. Bet your getting a grand tour on a newly built nuclear submarine under the castle.
I hope you've got your passport with you NR or the Jocks might not let you leave!!Big GrinBig Grin
Fancy picking me up via londonistanBig Grin
Pages: 1 2