Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What's Next on your Shopping List?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Milibank, water filter, new camping stove and hand line fishing equipment
(29 May 2013, 12:12)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]A tactical cammoflage assault systems walking stick so i can hobble around like a geriatric and still look macho

How's that tendon NR? I didn't see an update. You have my sympathy but that sucker's going to cripple you for a while, I'd imagine...Sad (That's a grimace for you 'cos I know what it feels like!)

Just a thought but what kind of treatment is it getting? Real problem - real solution. That has to be informative - maybe somewhere in 'Medical'???
berkey filter
a new winter patterned camo net, white ground tarp and bag cover...for my portable hide as my last ones magically got orange and purple acrylic paint on it (i suspect the kids were feeling artistic when playing camping a few weeks back...LOL) and won't be good for birding or bugging out in the winter,spring or summer snows we now seem to have :-)
Revamping heating system ( multi fuel ) new boiler, flue liner and all new pipework to connect into the existing LPG gas system (the gas system will now be a back up only)
Pages: 1 2