Survival UK Forums

Full Version: UK Preppers 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://natgeotv.com/uk/preppers-uk-2

Showing Wednesday 5 June at 9:00 PM
Always worth watching, if only for the one or two ideas that come out of the series
The picture they are are using makes then look like a middle aged Britpop band.....well apart from the baby faced one

im sure it will be as toe curling as the first Big Grin......... you never know some of them might be on here !! no doubt making us look right dumb asses on the TV... will still record it and watch it with the curtains closed (during the day....alone )Undecided
"Born Again Christians"!!! gimme strength!Big Grin
I think I'll give it a miss.......

armchairs spring to mind...

what does he think that tarps hiding....

draped over the truck.... just looks like a covered truck....

bullet magnets......

mind you... while everybodys looking at them thinking thats what preppers are and do... nobodys looking at us.
Sam is only 12 and possibly the youngest survivalist in the country. He even has bug-out bags ready for his mum, dad and sister that he says “they don’t know about”

And now the whole world knows..............Idiots
(1 June 2013, 10:37)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]Sam is only 12 and possibly the youngest survivalist in the country. He even has bug-out bags ready for his mum, dad and sister that he says “they don’t know about”

And now the whole world knows..............Idiots

Ha Ha! When our kids were 12 they had loads of stuff that I'm sure they thought we didn't know about....But we did!
(1 June 2013, 10:37)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]Sam is only 12 and possibly the youngest survivalist in the country. He even has bug-out bags ready for his mum, dad and sister that he says “they don’t know about”

That does show how the producers will distort things for ratings - he could hardly have appeared in a TV show without parental consent!
That poor kid ....he will probs get the piss ripped outta him at school ! be bullied and get a shitty nickname that will follow thru the rest of his life (until the fan is hit anyway )...he shudda just went on BGT....I blame the parents for letting him go on the programme....as for the prepping side ....I SALUTE HIM ..!Big Grin
Good on the kid for getting started young Smile

But unfortunately the producers will distort the footage so that the prepping community look like a bunch of nutters while continuing to turn the public's minds to jelly, insisting that everything will be just fine as long as you do as your told.
Pages: 1 2