Survival UK Forums

Full Version: More iceberg housing issues in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10 June 2013, 11:42)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Some people stay there because they have to for work.
Some stay because that is where their family and friends are.
Some stay because they actually like it.
Some stay because they can't afford to get out.

Just because one person doesn't like it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Many people, including some here, would find it difficult living the livestyle of Highlander or BP.

You can't simply dismiss people because they won't move. It is a massive lifestyle change and not all are able to do it for various reasons.

We already know that Smile, I was asking Talon and the other city guys if thy would help us understand the risks and possibly offer ways of getting around them because they actually live there.
NR, I wasn't actually commenting on your reply. I was aiming at Falcon and others in general.
Oh so I'm not even worthy of a reply now !!!! Smile
over the years we've all heard all the excuses..err..reasons why people cannot move out of the capital, with all the crime, health and immigration issues, can one of our London members please explain what the advantages are, if any, in remaining there?
(10 June 2013, 14:25)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]over the years we've all heard all the excuses..err..reasons why people cannot move out of the capital, with all the crime, health and immigration issues, can one of our London members please explain what the advantages are, if any, in remaining there?

To me there are no advantages to living in london im in the worst position probably in the country being in london but the reality is for me its not as simple as just packing up and leaving when you have to look after someone thats 80 years old,Sometimes it feels that your shoveling shit against a incoming tide but you have to stay strong and keep going.
The enemy are everywhere and im going to have to lay lower than a snakes arsehole to survive Tongue
(10 June 2013, 22:25)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ][

To me there are no advantages to living in london im in the worst position probably in the country being in london but the reality is for me its not as simple as just packing up and leaving when you have to look after someone thats 80 years old,Sometimes it feels that your shoveling shit against a incoming tide but you have to stay strong and keep going.
The enemy are everywhere and im going to have to lay lower than a snakes arsehole to survive Tongue

What an admirable attitude you are very likely to get through it god permitting with your PMA.
(10 June 2013, 22:25)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]The enemy are everywhere and im going to have to lay lower than a snakes arsehole to survive Tongue
good luck with that.
Pages: 1 2