Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepping related (in a way...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(26 June 2013, 17:17)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: [ -> ]Okay - back from the Sheriff Court....... WE WON!!

That's both granddaughters with us now - officially! We have Residency for our wee darlin', along with full Parental Rights and Responsibilities and the eldest is here with us by choice! There's no way on God's earth I could be happier than I am now! Their mother still has some visitation rights and I don't grudge that - they need to maintain contact with her but YAHOO!!! (There might just be a celebration in the Grumpy household tonight!!)

Thank you - all of you - for your prayers and thoughts, I deeply appreciate it, as does SWMBO.

And thank you SD, for the period of grace - you can delete it now if you like (I know - you still don't need my permission! Big Grin)

YEEHAAAAA!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Congrats!!

It does indeed sound like a celebration is in order. Glad it all worked out for you
glad for you all.
nr
so pleased to hear that GG, I've been fretting all day.

Congratulations to you and your family, OH and I will raise a glass to you all tonight
well done GG....the beers are on you!Big GrinBig Grin
Thats great news GG,Have a beer for me as im ill
Does this mean that Grumpy Grandpa will change his name to Ungrumpy Grandpa?
(26 June 2013, 18:07)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that Grumpy Grandpa will change his name to Ungrumpy Grandpa?

Nah - still a grumpy old sod... Big Grin
Excellent news GG. I'm happy for you.
Oh excellent news. Well done.
Congratulations GG,.. you go and have your celebrations,.. its well deserved
Pages: 1 2 3 4