Survival UK Forums

Full Version: My mum and handicapped brother just got robbed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sorry to here this, just hope the scum that did this end up in derwent resovoir asap.
(8 July 2013, 22:14)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to here this, just hope the scum that did this end up in derwent resovoir asap.

YEP I AGREE
(8 July 2013, 20:24)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Yup my 84 year old mum and my autistic brother just got robbed at knife point IN THEIR OWN HOME at tea time. Stole £150 their weekly pension money after thratening to stab them both to death.

I don't know about you NR but I sometimes have a bit of a problem with anger and in a case like this, I think I might just swing for them... Angry

I'm truly sorry that such a thing happened to them. I so hope they get over it as soon as possible although God knows, that's not going to be easy...

(8 July 2013, 21:38)Arnie72 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear about that NR, some real scum suckers out there who need some old fashioned justice handed out....just a personal opinion!

Don't know about you Arnie, but in my earlier barrack room days, I made it known that anyone who stole from me would have their fingers 'caught' in a door jam before they ever saw a guardroom - no-one ever stole from me...

(8 July 2013, 21:47)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]So sorry to hear this NR it makes me sick,I look after my 80 year old man and if that happened to him i would want the fuckers hanged

By the nuts?
mate sorry to hear what happened , hope they both get over it quickly and hope the git that did it rots in a deep dark hole
Hope your mum and brother get over the trauma of this NR.

Ditto GG, anger management problems here too. I'd be out there looking to knock the offender off his bicycle, or better still his ladder....
Know where you are coming from GG - luckily there was a Provost when I was in who had this habit of going blind occasionally ....... usually when some irk had managed to fall over, get up and fall down again several times

I also remember as a kid policemen who would give you a clip round the ear - not the poor sods now who if they even look at you funny get done themselves - give them back the power to make things happen (and make them all 6 foot plus again!)
GG and all thanks for the support, I have three things in my favour, Patience, A very long memory, and an unquenchable desire for revenge, I'll bide my time I can assure you all.

CID are going to video interview the pair of them this morning, I know in advance she will crack up and get hysterical and not want to press charges.
what do you reckon would happen if it was now POST COLLAPSE? and they stole not money but food?? what would be your sentence for this pair of scum? answers below please!
(9 July 2013, 08:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]CID are going to video interview the pair of them this morning, I know in advance she will crack up and get hysterical and not want to press charges.

A lack of confidence in the law means that witnesses are scared of reprisals and don't want to testify. To some extent a result of irresponsible gutter press printing sensationalist stories about offenders being sent on holiday, to a greater extent chronic under-investment in a prison system that is so full judges are instructed to let criminals walk the streets.

I don't see it getting any better.

Best regards to your family, here's hoping they aren't too traumatized.
There is only one way to deal with scum like this and I am sure I don't have to describe it. Very sorry to hear the bad news NR. If there are any other preppers in the area - need I say more!
Kenneth Eames.
Pages: 1 2 3 4