Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello from Tony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello and thank you.

I have been skulking in your shadows for a few months now and have decided I want in Big Grin I have been very impressed by what you're doing, it makes a refreshing change from the 'gung-ho' US based sites.

About me, I'm a Norfolk based, former soldier, just starting out with prepping, although we've been working on our small holding for sometime (currently veg, chicks, goat and next up ducks Rolleyes )

I hope to contribute what I can, as well as use your experience.

Cheers,
Tony
hello and welcome from Norfolk Smile
hello and welcome from sunny (for the moment) East Lancs

sounds like you have a good start if you've got a small holding and the skills from being ex-military could come in use too
Hello and welcome
Hi Tony, welcome from the Scottish Highlands
Hello and welcome from londonistan
hi from sunny worcestershire
(3 August 2013, 18:06)Tony8862 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Norfolk based, former soldier, just starting out with prepping...

Hi Tony! I'm a former soldier myself, as are more than a few on here. Sounds like you're well ahead of me though - small holding coming along and all...

Welcome to the Forum though, from SW Scotland and I know you'll benefit from being with us... Smile
Hello Tony, Greetings from the West of Scotland. Kenneth Eames.
hello tony welcome to the forum
Pages: 1 2