Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Roach, From youtube to prime time BBC's The One Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I THINK THE GUY IS A TOTAL COCK.....AND WHEN THEY MENTIONED HIS SECRET CUPBOARD......PPLLEEEAAASSE....NO..TO ME HE HAS JUST SOLD HIS WIFE AND YOUNG FAMILY DOWN THE RIVER ..OPSEC SPEAKING.....BEST THING HE CAN DO IS GET PLASTIC SURGERY SO HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE SHREK....AND FUCKING MOVE TO WALES ....THEN HE CAN JUST BUG IN THERE AT A NEW "SECRET LOCATION"..........AND I DONT SUBSCIBE TO HIS CHANNEL. AND I THINK HE PROBABLY IS A GOOD BLOKE AT HEART ...BUT HE CANT SAVE EVERYONE OF THE SHEEPLE.....
ray was on the 1 show last night flogging his new book
Im sure the blokes got a good heart.
But most of what he does is offroad camping.
Ok the bloke does put himself out there almost glory hunting, Like its been said already on this thread, by putting his face on national tv everyone in his area will know what he does and what he buys from the super market and he will be the first one in his area to get a visit off looters, putting all his family at great risk.
He did the doomsday preppers series 1 as well as his youtube channel.
Now i admit to uploading videos to YouTube every now and then but i never put my face or location on tape.

Doing that would just be painting a bullseye on your back.

Just for the record i dont do youtube for glory. I post them up to share ideas and hopefully some somewhere might find them helpful.
Pages: 1 2