Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Have one to sell? Sell it yourself Highlander Camouflage Basha – Waterproof Shelter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(13 August 2013, 14:19)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 August 2013, 14:13)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]they are for emergency use only, 1 in my day bag, 1 in my Alice pack and 1 kept permanently in the car.

Yup, but for a few more quid you can get something much better.

The £2 ones you picked up, are they rustly like a crisp packet? McCavity & his friend used some that look identical to that on the trip, VERY noisy! Every wisp of wind and that was all you could hear. DD make little to no noise at all, many attachment points. Like I say, they're the most recommended for a reason - they're the best.

Aye sorry there Beardy !
(13 August 2013, 15:02)MCavity Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 August 2013, 14:13)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]they are for emergency use only, 1 in my day bag, 1 in my Alice pack and 1 kept permanently in the car.

The £2 ones you picked up, are they rustly like a crisp packet? McCavity & his friend used some that look identical to that on the trip, VERY noisy! Every wisp of wind and that was all you could hear. DD make little to no noise at all, many attachment points. Like I say, they're the most recommended for a reason - they're the best.

Aye sorry there Beardy !

No problem buddy - I was out for the count when I hit the sack. Listening to Liam get comfy though, it sounded like someone ripping their way through hundreds of crisp packets!
(13 August 2013, 15:22)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Aye sorry there Beardy !

No problem buddy - I was out for the count when I hit the sack. Listening to Liam get comfy though, it sounded like someone ripping their way through hundreds of crisp packets!

he was probably lying on the crisp packets!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(13 August 2013, 16:25)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

Aye sorry there Beardy !

No, he was lying on a rock!
(13 August 2013, 16:26)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 August 2013, 14:19)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, but for a few more quid you can get something much better.

Aye sorry there Beardy !

oh dear,thats bad...so much for picking a good spot.Big Grin
(13 August 2013, 16:29)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 August 2013, 15:02)MCavity Wrote: [ -> ]Aye sorry there Beardy !

This is why I set my camp up first Big Grin
Nice soft ground for me - nothing under me (apart from that packet of biscuits I slept on)
(13 August 2013, 16:31)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 August 2013, 16:29)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 August 2013, 15:22)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]No problem buddy - I was out for the count when I hit the sack. Listening to Liam get comfy though, it sounded like someone ripping their way through hundreds of crisp packets!

This is why I set my camp up first Big Grin
Nice soft ground for me - nothing under me (apart from that packet of biscuits I slept on)

exactly, check the ground out before you set up camp.
Pages: 1 2