Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Slim fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed we were talking about using slim fast as a meal substitute and they are on offer on eBay

Just go on eBay site and look for then daily deal. 3 tubs for £13.49.
no thanks,cant stand the stuff, my 2nd wife was on it and I got fed up of seeing it, I prefer to eat roadkill if I want a cheap meal.
BP, it's not cheap, and it certainly isn't a meal! Big Grin

That shit's designed for people trying to shed the pounds, not pack the calories in.

It is handy though when you've been on a binge and you need to get something into your stomach before you faint completely. Especially when you're passed the point of being able to eat / chew.
(23 August 2013, 14:45)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]BP, it's not cheap, and it certainly isn't a meal! Big Grin

That shit's designed for people trying to shed the pounds, not pack the calories in.

It is handy though when you've been on a binge and you need to get something into your stomach before you faint completely. Especially when you're passed the point of being able to eat / chew.

BM when I've been on a binge I always wanted bacon and eggs not some slime in a cup! friend of mine used to eat pot noodle-if eat was the right word-looked like boiled string!! give me REAL food any day!
"Slime-In-A-Cup"! Damn, why didn't I think of that? BP, it's going to take me a hour to wipe the iced tea off of my monitor and key-board after that one! :p
(23 August 2013, 19:12)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]"Slime-In-A-Cup"! Damn, why didn't I think of that? BP, it's going to take me a hour to wipe the iced tea off of my monitor and key-board after that one! :p

sorry about that JP!!Big GrinAngel

forget the diet ones, what you want is "Enshore" or "Complan" which is what they use for building up the "oldies"....mother in law was on it in her later years.
good deal thanks mooski88