Survival UK Forums

Full Version: hello from next door to Chesire(Wirral)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All
Found the sight a couple of weeks ago but ben away on my holibobs so this is the first chance i've had to say hi , live on the Wirral am a refugee from the south west about 5 years ago , am an occasional shotgunner , like motorbikes and the idea of laying down some stores just incase.
Hello and welcome
hi and welcome from East Lancs
Hello and welcome from londonistan
Welome from South Bucks
welcome to the forum
Just off Warrington? I was a Stockton Heath boy for 11 years.

Pretty good area to be in. Can easily attain firearms from the Wirral and Lpool, while not being too far from the Lakes!

Welcome to the forum.
hello and welcome, where were you a refugee from?Big Grin
(26 August 2013, 11:31)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]hello and welcome, where were you a refugee from?Big Grin

Born in South Yorks(a long time ago)grew up in Worcester,moved about a bit Aldershot area for a few years then 15 years in Bristol
(26 August 2013, 12:40)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 August 2013, 11:31)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]hello and welcome, where were you a refugee from?Big Grin

Born in South Yorks(a long time ago)grew up in Worcester,moved about a bit Aldershot area for a few years then 15 years in Bristol

There's a lot of us down this end now. If you do come back, there are plenty to meet up with.
Pages: 1 2