Survival UK Forums

Full Version: VIRUS ALERT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's as BP says. A gift from the 'gentleman' websites. You perverts haha....says me. That's what wives are for.
(2 September 2013, 09:18)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]I browse on my works computer. Makes things much easier.

Not come across that though. I suggest you disable Javascript and Active X. In my view any site that forces their use should be best avoided.

What do they do and how do I turn em off?
Go to tools in Exploder select options and then untick the Java boxes. A lot of things stop working because of lazy programmers but it depends on the sites you are going to.
(2 September 2013, 10:15)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]What do they do and how do I turn em off?

First, change your browser to Firefox!
Then install the "No Script 2.6.7.1" add-on. Set it so Java defaults to "not run". You can put a button on your toolbar to allow Java to run on sites that you want to run it on, but otherwise Java is off.
Simple, change from Windows to Linux, problem solved! Been a computer administrator for over 20 years now, wouldn’t have Winloss on any of my PC's or servers
Guilty as charged m'lud i was perusing unfeasibly big chested women and up it popped west mercia e crimes you have accessed something naughty and you must now pay...for about 5 seconds i was stunned then it dawned on me the old bill wouldn't work this way.scam!
Pages: 1 2