Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(7 September 2013, 12:19)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 September 2013, 12:16)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]I still try with my daughters, but you know how it go's , I have long since given up with friends ,not wasting any more time and effort with them .....anyway....not that much longer to go I fear

yep, said on the midday news Obama is still determined to bomb Syria, that I think will see the whole middle east go up in flames, the repercussions don't bear thinking about, terrorist atrocities in the west as least, WW3 at the worst!!

yes bp thats how im reading it went to tescos last night for a grub stock up .
(7 September 2013, 13:10)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 September 2013, 12:19)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 September 2013, 12:16)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]I still try with my daughters, but you know how it go's , I have long since given up with friends ,not wasting any more time and effort with them .....anyway....not that much longer to go I fear

yep, said on the midday news Obama is still determined to bomb Syria, that I think will see the whole middle east go up in flames, the repercussions don't bear thinking about, terrorist atrocities in the west as least, WW3 at the worst!!
yes, keep those stores stocked up! when you see the planes going in start getting extra and filling up those fuel cans!
yes bp thats how im reading it went to tescos last night for a grub stock up .
Pages: 1 2