Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Would you trust the preppers next door?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Survivalists win the right to build bunkers under their homes despite neighbors who say they could do ANYTHING down there

Supporters of the ordinance feel bunkers act as 'security blankets'
Critics worry bunkers hide criminal activity, limit EMS response capability
Doomsday bunkers for sale now booming industry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...homes.html
what preppers next door? around here?...you have got to be joking!Big Grin
I would deffinatly get one if I could Smile
and the land to go with it! in the article the guy had a acre to put it in.
You could have as much land as you needed if you were good at tunneling, you could tunnel right under your neighbors....
how much ?
Would I trust the prepper next door? With my life! He's a retired USMC Sgt Maj and I've known him for 30+ years! Smile
(9 September 2013, 16:48)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]Would I trust the prepper next door? With my life! He's a retired USMC Sgt Maj and I've known him for 30+ years! Smile

would I trust the People next door? NO WAY, I've known them for 4 years and I still don't trust them!
BP, maybe y'all better move down here! We'll even teach you how to shoot... for a modest fee! Then if you don't like Texas y'all can go back home and take care of the neighbors! Big Grin
(9 September 2013, 17:17)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]BP, maybe y'all better move down here! We'll even teach you how to shoot... for a modest fee! Then if you don't like Texas y'all can go back home and take care of the neighbors! Big Grin

don't worry, I can take care of the neighbours now! and I already belong to a shooting club!!Big GrinBig Grin
Pages: 1 2