Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Survival Instinct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just found this on another site, i think its aimed at companies mostly, but maybe its worth a look: http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivalinstinctUK
Ah Yes Royston Hmmmmmm
(16 December 2011, 12:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Ah Yes Royston Hmmmmmm
is there a problem??
check out the"wake up, isnt it time you woke up" video, i know nothing about this guy, but in this video he talks about the need for prepping and whats going on in the world, the type of things we have all discussed in our time on various sites. have a look and see what you think.
yeah I've been subbed to him for a little bit, his kit reviews are quite good
Hey hey hey I did my infantry training in Royston....
Cheers BP..
shit I just found out the guys called Royston....
I didnt do my infantry training in him... It was a town called Royston, so no smutty jokes.....
(16 December 2011, 15:23)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hey hey I did my infantry training in Royston....
Cheers BP..
I didnt do my infantry training in him... It was a town called Royston, so no smutty jokes.....

Hahaha Mike that was funny, I really have urge to make a smutty joke but I will honour your wish.Big Grin
(16 December 2011, 15:23)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hey hey I did my infantry training in Royston....
Cheers BP..

Fnar Fnar Fnar so you did your training in Royston Eh? You must have been a Royal Marines eh? remind me never to say "I'll have you on my drill square" Confused
Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!