Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Survival Plant Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

This is a site I came across from curiosity caused by our own SS's hugely undervalued thread about leaving at a moment's notice. This forum is about challenging ideas and working together. SS's thread might not be 100% plausible, and there may be a myriad of responses that you would prefer, and I totally agree with you all; but sticking to his parameters was a bit of a challenge to my knowledge. After a while I decided on a few items for what I would like, and I posted.

I started researching to see what I had missed out...I quickly realised (just after clicking the post button): GARLIC, I knew I should have put that in there!!! Anyway, while researching I stumbled across this little gem of a website.

http://www.survivalfoodplants.com

SD made a thread about the 1 skill that would really help you the most. Turns out, plants and recognition was very high up there for a lot of people. So I hope this helps.

I've put this in Homestead because it's largely about planting and the alike.

Enjoy
Bloody great find S13 this is what the site needs good sound practical advice ....fantastic thank you.
Sorry fellas, but on my computer they are demanding $20 to find out if want to grow these weeds.

Several years of gardening have convinced me that I do not need to pay for that education.
Severl people have done this. There is data out there FOC.