Survival UK Forums

Full Version: compound bow accessory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.squareuparchery.com/

Put this device on my compound bow, works just like they said - shooting tighter groups, especially noticeable on longer distance shots. I've had issues with consistent marksmanship at more than 30 yrds.
Any idea of a cost ?
They run about $70 (American) (black a little less, camo a little more), and he will ship internationally.
(14 October 2013, 12:45)Aili Wrote: [ -> ]They run about $70 (American) (black a little less, camo a little more), and he will ship internationally.

Ok thank you !
If you hold the bow properly and shoot from a normal stance you don't need this, but I can see how it would be useful if shooting from an unconventional position.
did a search for it they cost between $40 and $80 depending on the model but as yet cant find them for sale in the UK , shipping would add at least $20 on that ,so between £37.50 and £62.50 if you import form the usa
wait till friday and see if the us govt defaults on its debts, $80usd might equate to £5 by the end of next week Tongue
You'd be surprised how little torque it takes to keep you from shooting tight groups, especially at distances of 30 yards or more. My natural, relaxed hand holds the bow at just a tiny twist to the left - would never notice at 20 yards, but more than that & it's apparent.

What are the brands of bows most popular in the UK? Do you have more small, mom & pop type archery shops or big-box retailers?
merlin is quite popular here as are elite ,hoyt and pse but also long bows are quite popular here too