Survival UK Forums

Full Version: SHEEPLE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've been trying to find it ever since I saw the original remark over on UKP several years ago but given the date I don't think it was ever online.
That was Panorama / Everyman or one of the other 60s /70s documentary series that accompanied the hype around the info movie / docudrama THREADS IIRC. I saw it as well because after THREADs and the documentary there was a good debate about its findings with some lefties saying / denying it would happen and everyone else accepting it pretty much as written.

They had the debate primarily because I think they banned THREADS from being broadcast because they thought it alarmist.
I've just had a look on Wikipedia where they have a piece about it, they say on there that populations would revert to medieval levels or between 4-11 million which is broadly in line with what I have been saying.
I'm very pleased that it has been found. Thanks to both of you BP and NR. It was probably the TV where I saw it. Once again many thanks. Kenneth Eames.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7