Survival UK Forums

Full Version: cost of living
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(19 October 2013, 10:17)PreparednessUK Wrote: [ -> ]Big Paul your right about payments but did you see blackout about a month ago about the cyber attacks all you would need is some 12 yr old hacking there systems and poof no money paid. I only needs to be a couple days late most people eat as they buy so don't even have enough for a couple days

yeah, that's what I said on another thread, I see the same people every couple of days in our local Co-oP with heaving trolleys. people in this country throw out a huge amount of food just cos of some "best By" date or something, and very few people have any kind of store cupboard. it can all go to "hell in a handcart" in very short order, and if the power goes off as well??
i was speaking to my dad about this the other day, he thought it was funny most of the kids in his street had no shoes [just rags wraped around their feet] no dole ,no nhs , soup kitchens all over the place , that was about the 1920s.
I feel that this great social experiment (the welfare state)is approaching its crescendo....this is my main purpose for being a prepper...I reckon society is going to hell in a handbasket...the welfare state has become unsustainable.
Pages: 1 2