Survival UK Forums

Full Version: bugging out ever thought of ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ireland?......it's a bit like Scotland and wales but without the nice weather lol.......it rains and it rains and it rainsand it rains and then just for a change it rains some more!.......if they could make the sun shine a bit more it'd be great for paddy fields...no pun intended.
(20 October 2013, 12:58)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Naarrrgggghhh WALES is where its at SUNNA we got the full monty down here, but bring your own woman , there are some great buys at the moment.....houses.....land..... and out the way places also ........if you can sing tidy this will take you far.......very far

what would you expect to pay for an acha of land ,around here its about £10,000.....silly money
Depends the location S ....prob same all over , woodland .....the plots people like us want.....out the way and hard to get to are good value ...early this summer there was a place twelve acres all year round caravan access to water solar panel ,woodland all fenced 35 to 40 K with planning for the caravan and agricultural use....some sheds to Llandovery area ....nice area to ..all I lacked was the bread man.......nothing new there then!
join the club SS, I've been looking for years and I do mean YEARS, probably the last 14 and the prices are just daft, they wanted £10K for a bit of roadside verge!
Hey BP getting closer pal......wifey won 50 quid on the health lotto THe SPLIT was 20 bucks each and 10 bucks in the tin...........happy days !
Up here in North wales arable/pasture run's at 5 to 6k an acre...showed sd a nice plot of just over 10 acres for 55k secluded with own water just a tad to far away but i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Land prices in the UK are crazy unless someone leaves you some or you get a windfall. Renting land could be an option if your looking to grow food or life stock. If your after a get away BOL then if your renting and go there when it gets iffy you can always go home when things calm down
West Wales is great, low population density, mild weather, good soil. People are really friendly, but there aren't many of them.
(21 October 2013, 17:36)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]West Wales is great, low population density, mild weather, good soil. People are really friendly, but there aren't many of them.
Was thinking of buying land in Wales but just a bit worried about the risk of flooding, how is West Wales for that?
(21 October 2013, 17:36)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]West Wales is great, low population density, mild weather, good soil. People are really friendly, but there aren't many of them.

What about work or are you talking holiday home BOL
Pages: 1 2 3