Survival UK Forums

Full Version: did everyone survive the storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well we woke up to a nice sunny morning,... now that is unusual... it looks like our beloved Gulf Stream has moved away down south
Just at the tail end here in East Anglia at 10:30 am

Haven't been out yet to see what problems locally. I'm going to leave it till PM.

In my own house/garden no damage except for a few branches and next door's weeping willow which has serious damage with branches on my side.

Sad - the weeping willow was a really beautiful tree.

Allons-y
rain, rain, rain and yet more...rain, all morning.
wet n windy in worcestershire,no storm as yet , trees down ...? around here their gon in a flash[fire wood] in a more built up area you could fill ya boots...Smile
Just got back in from walking around south london and there are trees uprooted and branches all over the place
A few fences and a few branches blown down. Our garden fence blew down but technically it belongs to next door so I don't have to fix that
No change here, wet and windy.
(28 October 2013, 16:21)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]No change here, wet and windy.

better lay off the baked beans and the brussel sprouts then BM!Big GrinBig Grin how did the camping weekend go???
3 people have been killed, 2 people were crushed by trees and a boy drowned Sad
Over here in Liverpool there's been barely any rain or wind.
same as above, 5mph winds, nice sunny day up here, had to ditch the hi viz jacket for a fleece after about 8am as it was so hot!
Pages: 1 2 3