Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello from Norfolk!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I live in a small hamlet in Norfolk, i was introduced to prepping and how uncertain the future is by my older brother(who you might know as Tibbs735).

I have joined this forum because i am sort of following the guidance if foots steps of by brother prepping wise, and i have seen now productive and useful this forum is!

I hope to contribute as much as i can but it might already of been covered by Tibbs735, but i will try and be as active as much as possible.

Thanks

Ben

(p.s sorry if there is any spelling mistakes, this is because of my dyslexia Tongue )
Hello and welcome from londonistan
I wish my brother was a prepper
Hello and Welcome.
Hi and a warm welcome from East Lancs
Hello from Buxton, land of wind, rain and lots of fantastic scenery!
Welcome to the forum Perry,.. from the Scottish Highlands
hello and welcome from Norfolk .you see guys us Norfolk lot are taking over Smile
Hi and welcome to the forum. You've got a great head start with Tibbs735 as a brother.

Don't worry about dyslexia, some of the best (and richest) people are/were dyslexic. John D Rockafella. Albert Einstein. Richard Branson. Orlando Bloom. Ozzy Osbourne. To name just a few. Don't forget the super amazing Scythe13 is also a dyslexic!!! Can't get much better than that haha.
Hello and welcome
Warm welcome from cold Essex
Pages: 1 2