Survival UK Forums

Full Version: night owl? or early bird?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still able to kick it with students haha. 2-3 hours sleep and I'm good for about a month. After which, I crash with 9 hours sleep a day for a weekend, and I'm good to go again.
early bird due to farm up at 4:50 every morning, start working at 5am get on here around 6:15 to 6:30 then breakfast and work, bed about 10:30pm to 11pm
(14 November 2013, 07:26)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]early bird due to farm up at 4:50 every morning, start working at 5am get on here around 6:15 to 6:30 then breakfast and work, bed about 10:30pm to 11pm

That's very close to what is meant to be our 'natural rythm'. Post collapse, most of us should be around those kinds of times.
5-5.30AM even this time of year is a good time to be up, I was very surprised when I walked around this time last Sunday morning just how many people sleep with nightlights or even landing and hall lights blazing! post collapse with no power some people are in for a shock. winter evenings we wont be able to do much work, there isn't much you can do by candle light.
I don't have a fixed work pattern as I do days and nights so am about random times
Pages: 1 2