Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Knowledge decreases weight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(15 December 2013, 21:20)Timelord Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice to have the good kit to help survive.
Its nice to have skills for when you don't.
Both together is even better!
What is the argument here?
There isn't one...

Totally agree with you there TL. On the Dartmoor trips I seem to carry more kit than the rest of the crew, so I know i'm a 'kit' styled person. As I progress my kit is getting more refined, and by next spring I will be looking at ditching the tent in favor for a tarp and less kit in general. Gonna put this to the group - I know S13 will be pleased!!
(17 December 2013, 14:19)MCavity Wrote: [ -> ]On the Dartmoor trips I seem to carry more kit than the rest of the crew, so I know i'm a 'kit' styled person. As I progress my kit is getting more refined, and by next spring I will be looking at ditching the tent in favor for a tarp and less kit in general. Gonna put this to the group - I know S13 will be pleased!!

Totally agree there mate. Proud of you. You need to try a load of kit to find out what's right for you.

Hopefully I'll be down to a 20litre bag by then...but only as a camping bag, not as a BOB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6