Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hi from north east
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello and welcome from londonistan
Thanks for all the welcome messages Smile
(1 December 2013, 19:17)Gab Wrote: [ -> ]Hi im new on here too but welcome and happy prepping. Gab

PS what kind of prepper is online at 3:27am. Oh wait i can answer that for you a dedicated one, ggrrrr!

or someone who works 7 nights out of 28!
(2 December 2013, 01:18)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 December 2013, 19:17)Gab Wrote: [ -> ]Hi im new on here too but welcome and happy prepping. Gab

PS what kind of prepper is online at 3:27am. Oh wait i can answer that for you a dedicated one, ggrrrr!

Yeah I had been on nightshift that week and just couldn't sleep come the weekend. Or I'm dedicated either works for me Smile
Hello Scott and welcome - from SW Scotland Smile
(2 December 2013, 01:47)Bulletscott Wrote: [ -> ]
(2 December 2013, 01:18)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I had been on nightshift that week and just couldn't sleep come the weekend. Or I'm dedicated either works for me Smile

Haha well being able to handle varied sleep patterns is a survival skill...that i don't have and hadn't thought of, cheers
welcome from Northumberland Smile
Pages: 1 2