Survival UK Forums

Full Version: South West Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nice to meet you Devonian!
No hangover here, no alcohol for me. I have my own herbal sleep enhancer
yeah, I noticed you puffing away on your pipe in the car park!!!Big GrinBig Grin
Ah, that's my e-cig. Just had a load new flavours delivered - blackcurrant is delicious! Should have bought one years ago.
Bloody lucky buggers,I will join up with you when circumstances allow it
(2 February 2014, 13:51)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to meet you Devonian!

You too Beardy Big Grin
(2 February 2014, 17:09)Devonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2 February 2014, 13:51)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to meet you Devonian!

You too Beardy Big Grin

These green lanes you spoke of, reckon my old Surf would get through them? I didn't see the front of your vehicle, so didn't see if you had a winch (or is that not really a necessity for the lanes round this way?)
Yes I have a winch fitted, but don't normally need it. It only gets used if a lane is blocked or I get stuck!

More important is the ground clearance.

Also do you have low/high range and locking diff's?
I have High / Low, but no LSD or lockers.
That should be ok, so as long as you don't mind scratches on the paintwork, you should be OK, we can always pull you out if you get stuck Wink

Here's some video from the last run we did (28/12/13) which started in Bideford and ended just outside Kilkhampton:

Glad to see you all survived the weather! I did think of you while I was sat in front the roaring fire at lulworth Friday night.
Hopefully next one will be on a weekend that I can make.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8