Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A comment on the state of society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Across America yesterday 5 people got stabbed,Dozens kicked, punched, bit, 1 was shot, dozens pepper sprayed, police made dozens of arrests, thousands of dollars of proprety was damaged, and hundreds rioted.

The cause ? Quakes, Floods, Storms, Terrorism, Food Shortages , Nup nothing like that.

It was the sheeple trying to buy the new Nike Airmax Jordan training shoes.

Mainstream society offers nothing for me.

Happy Christmas to the prepper community.
NR
Sounds like last orders in my local...
i couldnt agree with you more NR, i gave up on mainstream society about 30 years ago, myself and OH wish everyone a happy Solstice/Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate and as Dave Allen would say" may YOUR god go with you."
Dave allan now there is a real comedian, i loved the time he asked his dad about why Catholics cross themselves when they come out of church after sunday mass , " Oh to be sure Davy" said his dad 2 its to make sure the thieving bloody priests have not robbed ye, they are not making a cropss they are checking Spectactles, Testicles, Wallet & Watch !!" Smile
both OH and i went to catholic schools( although neither of us is catholic), OH went to convent school and i went to catholic preparatory college, its not your spectacles etc, their after its your minds! thats probably why we are both Pagans now because of this.
well glad i aint a a fashion sort of person just buy things that work not interested in brands

b/d
no, i've never been keen on brands either, i'm more interested if the damn thing fits or not!!!Tongue
I've got the number of a marquee rental firm if you want BP ahem...
(26 December 2011, 16:13)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the number of a marquee rental firm if you want BP ahem...

no need to go that far, old boy!Tongue
Tongue Kaftan? Tongue
I just thought does anybody make bikers leathers in cammo?
I mean there must be plenty of preppers who'r gonna bug out on a motorbike...
I mean if you came accross a road block say, you could drop the bike in a ditch and disapear into the undergrowth like a ninja, not so in black shiny leathers me thinks...
Pages: 1 2