Survival UK Forums

Full Version: On Creating your Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MCavity has one of those. The BioLite. Looked cool, not quite my thing though.
That raises question I have often pondered. We all, no doubt have a myriad of books relating to the practicalities of living post TU, has anyone else made room for reference books on Languages, the Sciences, History and Theology. I have been collecting these as well as the more practical books. In going back to small family units or close knit groups, having the where-with-all to educate the next generation would have it's advantages.
Good reminder TOF

Languages, the Sciences, History yes.

Theology, not really. Just one copy of the New Testament.

Cheers
just received my copy of "back garden self sufficiency" from a very damp postie!
TOF

RE: On Creating your Library
That raises question I have often pondered. We all, no doubt have a myriad of books relating to the practicalities of living post TU, has anyone else made room for reference books on Languages, the Sciences, History and Theology. I have been collecting these as well as the more practical books. In going back to small family units or close knit groups, having the where-with-all to educate the next generation would have it's advantages.

Oddly enough we have accidentally discovered that NR juniors GCSE and A level revision books are a damn good source of useful information so when he finishes his exams I will add them to the library in the east wing of Castle NR Smile
Pages: 1 2 3