Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Summer Prepping Clothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love jeans to but i wouldn't be heading of into a temperate climate in survival situation wearing them
....they take an age to dry weigh a ton and rub you raw when wet
I didn't mean as a survival garment just as an everyday wear looking like everyone else post SHTF.
bought a job lot of 95 pattern dpm combat trousers , they are superb and they worked out less than £4 a pair brand new and posted...wouldn,t dream of wearing them other than post shtf or for hunting though.
(19 March 2014, 18:29)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]bought a job lot of 95 pattern dpm combat trousers , they are superb and they worked out less than £4 a pair brand new and posted...wouldn,t dream of wearing them other than post shtf or for hunting though.

Ditto, I've got 6 pairs of standard camo trousers,( apart from the WG) I'm saving them for post SHTF and hunting.
I wear a lot of shorts too mostly 3quarter skater style shorts n cargo shorts I feel hot all the tym so find them comfortable but I also have walking pants jeans and trackies( I do live in a urban area so this is to blend in) wot I do need is camo/real tree clothing for hunting pshtf. Apart from the hunting clothing I'm fully stocked just trying to stealthily get my girlfriends clothing sorted and the kids.
Pages: 1 2