Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Thats all you do lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says.......oh said this the other nite, : that's all you do lately on that bloody computor: and yes this is very true ...and what am I looking at...gerald celentie,mike maloney,max kieser, x22 report,greg hunter, alex jones , marc faber on and on . So what do you watch and look at as a alternitive to main stream news.
RT, Al Jazeera, Daily Mail plus a few blogs and US forums news sections
Russell Brand - "The Trews" on youtube

the "true news" he puts a comical spin on some real issues out there, worth a watch
I don't watch TV. We don't have a TV.

The closest I get to 'news' is the information coming through the office TV that is permenently on Sky News.

As far as I'm concerned, we have our preps mostly in place, so if anything happens, we'll hear about it quickly enough. So why bother stressing out about 'news' that is pretty meaningless?

When something big happens, you'll find out, some how. So by not having a TV or watching 'news' stuff, it allows clarity of mind and plenty of spare time to enjoy with the wife and to prep.
RT, Al-jazeera, SKY news, Daily mail online + when out I buy a copy of the Daily Express. plus our fabulous local papers of course(Thursdays).
Wifey likes S13s answer the bestest........I wonder why ?