Survival UK Forums

Full Version: ex army ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think that one of the guys the got the VC was just like wayne with to gcses he pulled his pals out of a burning truck ,and yeah he had been shot
Aye Valour and Courage cross all the boundaries of class without hesitation.

Lest We Forget.
I think I would like to be in a fight with him, then some guy stight out of school

straight I mean
when you sign up you are streamed if you like you're options are based on test results and school history/qualifications the more you have the better your chances....infantry/pioneers was traditionally where the educationally challenged went lol

reme , signals , medical corp , engineers , army air corps smarter cookies
Mo, Cheeky Bugger Smile

Corps = Remfs Smile

This, dear ladies, germs and REMFs is how REAL soldiers do it. Smile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ullet.html
back to the original question , its nowadays a question of education , working class and normal people tend to get brought onboard through OTC's at there grammar schools , colleges and universities , of course there are more of these at public schools so upper and middle class kids are more numerous...and i daresay pressure is applied from the old military families that have served for generations for there little darlings to get in probably with some string pulling and funny handshakes going on too.
I think your wright pal ,hit the nail on the head
Pages: 1 2