Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Comming to a TV soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Last Ship, based on the excellent PA novel about a US warship that survives armageddon and finds its crew trying to find some place to call home.

Falling Skies S 4 you all know this tale well with the 2Nd Mass fighting for the survival of humanity.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/03/11/tn...-last-ship

"TNT unveiled the premiere dates for three of its summer shows today. Sundays in June take viewers to Armageddon with The Last Ship and Falling Skies Season 4, then August brings in Legends, a new spy thriller.

The Michael Bay exec-produced action series The Last Ship kicks things off on Sunday, June 22 at 9 p.m. It stars Eric Dane (Grey’s Anatomy), Rhona Mitra (Strike Back, Doomsday), and Adam Baldwin (Firefly, Chuck). “The Last Ship opens with a global catastrophe that nearly decimates the world's population. Because of its positioning, the Navy destroyer U.S.S. Nathan James avoids falling victim to the devastating tragedy. But now, Captain Tom Chandler (Dane) and his crew must confront the reality of their new existence in a world where they may be among the few remaining survivors.”

The Falling Skies season premiere follows The Last Ship on June 22 at 10 p.m. The fourth season of the Steven Spielberg exec-produced sci-fi drama sees Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood and Will Patton continue their fight against the hostile alien forces that have all but wiped out mankind.

Got I wish we had an EDIT button instead of the Reputation button
I wish this all the bloody time......thanks for the info-.
That Last ship one sounds great NR ! Talking a bout the last ....I really enjoyed that. UK mini series "The Last Train" , every time I go thru/past Sheffield I think about it ....good story( in places anyway ) if your into that scene !! Smile
cheers NR well spotted matey