Survival UK Forums

Full Version: back of my mind.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes the real nationalists [pro union ] painted black very quickly buy the press , so soon after being loved buy westminster.
lib,lab,con have got what they want, now true nationalism is not wanted.
that lot in Westminster don't know the meaning of true Nationalism, they despise everything about Britain especially anything English.
I think the name for his party gave it away a long time ago.

Ironically Salmond falls on his sword for delivering what he promised, a referendum on Scottish independence. Camoron makes promises all the time that he knows he can't keep and when he fails to deliver and we don't bat an eyelid. Nowt as queer as folk.

Now when Camoron fails to deliver his promises to Scotland lets see what happens then. This referendum has been good in that it has shown people here about things like the West Lothian question and the Barnet formulae. Things talked about for years but nobody cared. Now they do.

It would have been better if they had votes Yes but we can make do.
If Cameron / Clegg / Millipede does not deliver I think the Scots are antsy enough to just say " Screw You" and leave the union unilaterally, heck they are closely related to the Irish Celts and look at the stick we got from the IRA, we could see a SRA if we are unlucky.
nr i hope your wrong , who wants to through that crap again.
I'm more interested in what happens about "English home rule" than what happens in Scotland, I see Millipede is already digging in his heels as he will lose too many votes if Scots mp's aren't allowed to vote on purely English matters.
Pages: 1 2 3