Survival UK Forums

Full Version: THINK THIS IS THE YEAR .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really hope your right mary......opening a can of Mackeson right now..........yes mary Mackeson how sad I am!
I'll join you with a glass of Merlot, S. Cheers!
Thanks for the welcome back SS , your spot on....told the wife recently ...during the day that..she shud be ready for a huge event ...like the Twin Towers or bigger...told her I was stone cold sober....and whatever news outlet she hears it on .it will be a Total False Flag Event by the Elite bastards....BBC will be totally behind the Official story ....as usual mate.....also its 100 years since the first world war...we are well overdue another one ! Even the Georgia Guide stones have been updated with that "20 14" stone added .right at the top right of the " keep humanity to under 500 Million " commandment.....the Evil #£&%@%£ Scum...
I think we are well overdue for some sort of event but I'm not sure as to what, "the masses" have become too complacent and reliant on technology, mankind has come so far, further than any civilisation that went before, and has a long way to fall if it all fails. we have 3 core systems: Power, Finance/Banking and Telecommunications, if any one of these fails it will bring about the collapse of the other 2 with weeks or even days at the most, that will bring about the collapse of civilisation as we know it.
Spot on BP !
I think probably POWER is the weak link of the 3, without power the other 2 are useless.
WW3 religious based rather than ideology based......that's my tip for 2015
I'm not sure it will be a WORLD war, just war by some religious group(for example I.S.) on the WESTERN countries...predominately US, UK and most of Europe.
It is all building up something got to happen its just constant every day now just a matter of time
been out today building up more supplies another trip tomorrow just feels a bit more urgent to get stocked

bd
Sorry MNM, I just need to correct your spelling. It's not WW3, it's correctly spelt WW£
Pages: 1 2