Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Gas Supplies (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there was a big hoo-ha in my area when we were going to have a large single wind turbine on one of the farms in the nearby valley, wife went to the public meeting and all the nimby's complaining were from OUT of the area, we live the closest to the site and even we couldn't see or hear it, anyway its all gone to appeal now.
There was an idiot from Berwick area who tok it upon himself to travel around the Uk objecting to wind farms simply cos he did not like them.
(19 October 2014, 15:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]There was an idiot from Berwick area who tok it upon himself to travel around the Uk objecting to wind farms simply cos he did not like them.

yes, this group were of that ilk, none of them were local, I think they were "professional" protesters, only 1 or 2 locals were against the proposal-most people couldn't care less, they couldn't see it or hear it.
I rest my case about the sheeple believing the propaganda with this warning from NATO
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/energy/...-says.html
Pages: 1 2