Survival UK Forums

Full Version: this wont go away.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yet again a call for boots on the ground

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hom...18588.html

don't they get it after 2 Iraq wars and 1 afgan one we don't want to know.

are they def or just trying to grind us down to accepting a new war..?
This is what happens when you set yourself up as the worlds policeman.
I don't think we want any more wars, we have been at war for the last 11 years that is longer than WW1 and WW2 put together, in any case with ISIS we don't really know who we are fighting, it will lead to more terrorism on British streets.
if the west turned up , I think isis would just melt away and our troops would have to risk a war like in afgan , hit and run ieds, car bombs ect.
(26 October 2014, 12:15)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]if the west turned up , I think isis would just melt away and our troops would have to risk a war like in afgan , hit and run ieds, car bombs ect.

that's modern warfare for you, hit and run, not face to face battles anymore.
The UK only had 4 years in the 20th century that they weren't fighting somebody.....and a fair bit of it was anti terrorist insurgencies and bush wars.
indeed, that's interesting now that you point that out, and here we are in the 21st century still fighting other people. we have been interfering in the middle east since the first Crusades and we are still interfering more than a thousand years later, no wonder the Muslims are pissed off with the west.
the ptb know full well that most brits don't want to get involved in yet another war.
will they forget this after the next election...?
the main parties are going to get such a bloody nose at the next election that they wont be able to launch another one.

in any case I think the next war will be fought on British streets, I have thought that for a long time, even more so now with the Jihadists coming back from Syria and Iraq.
Politicians will always want Wars, that's not the problem, the real way to stop War is for people to stop joining the military and believing the propaganda that they are fighting for the country, they are not!! To go and fight for politicians lies is the saddest sort of sacrifice, especially when they join for the noblest of reasons. Tell the fucking politicians and corporate scumbags to send their children to fight and maybe come home in a plastic bag, but that won't happen will it because none of their children will ever fight on the front line, they leave that up to the uneducated, tabloid reading masses who are stupid enough to believe the propaganda and join the armed forces like sacrificial Sheep.
Pages: 1 2