Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Putin telling it straight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Putin is being particularly blunt about the state of the world, and frankly it doesn't look great.

http://cluborlov.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/...me-is.html

He thinks global war is "almost inevitable", and isn't shrinking from it.

Bugger.
Mad Vlad has been increasing is sabre rattling quite a bit lately, chaps on the E mail groups and US forums reckon he is sniffing around the Baltic states hoping perhaps to do some annexing Crimea style.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...h-Sea.html

and if you are feeling paranoid and conspiratorial Smile
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/529...ain-Garden
"global war"? is he talking about nuclear war? if so he must know that isn't winnable due to M.A.D.(mutually assured destruction) no body wins everyone loses, I don't think Putin is stupid, he might be sabre rattling but he isn't an idiot.
if he invaded one of the Baltic states would nato call his bluff and go to war .
I think not , these places should unite with Poland and form a new pact.
Mad Vlad is a problem primarily because unlike previous Russian leaders he has not lived through the horrors of WW2 WW1 or the Russian revolution. Anyone who had lived through those nightmares would not serious contemplate another conflict, that mad bastard is likely to try and be a new Peter the Great. Mind we cannot cannot object after the deaths and devastation caused by Blair the anti christ.
wife's parents moved down to Devon from Leeds just after the war as they thought(as all people did back then) that a nuclear war with Russia was coming, if that happened again can you imagine the panic in the big urban centres?
Sadly TPTB think a nuclear war is winnable. They will be comfy in their bunkers its you and I that lose out.

What they all assume though is that the other side will back down when it gets too hot. I am a fan of the chaos theory though where politicians have no concept of anything not going according to their plan.
(31 October 2014, 12:58)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly TPTB think a nuclear war is winnable. They will be comfy in their bunkers its you and I that lose out.
what is it with politicians? none of them seem to live in the real world.
It is because they don't.

They are surrounded by people that pamper to their every whim and they start to believe that everything they say and think is gospel.

Bit like the queen. Everywhere she visits smells of fresh paint.
they don't live in the real world do they....70+k salary and you can probably double that with expenses and perks....they live in the rarefied upper echelon's of society with just the occasional distasteful brush with there constituents at a local clinic/meeting/surgery a pension we can only dream of and you can be damn sure no matter what it'll get paid out.

I think in a stare down the west will blink first cos Putin has done a great pr job convincing us he's a nutter/hard bastard/psychopath.....he probably is!