Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Iraq War number 3???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"British troops to head back to Iraq to help fight against Islamic State": http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/531667/...rmy-troops
WHO are These people IS.......what ever happened to al dido..... if its fear cause its a new name and they cut peoples heads off ( this is terminal by the way) keep your eyes out for THE PONTYPOOL LIBERATION FRONT they are real bad arses......in short BP boots on the ground in theatre in readiness.

THINK BIG WW3
I see yesterday on the news I think it was Phillip Hammond? said definitely no boots on the ground/combat troops but since when has any MP told the truth? mission creep is I think the word here.
british army training teams(BATT's) have been used all around the world and goodly number of them lead from the front on op's it used to be a way of explaining Special Forces being in country.
""keep your eyes out for THE PONTYPOOL LIBERATION FRONT they are real bad arses""

You mean the Taffyban? Smile

I believe the Taffyban are associated closely to northern extremist group

Al Havya Ootsyde the evil Geordie terrorist group known for their international whippet smuggling and suicide ferret attacks.
I thot they changed their name to tattyban last year NR, but you are right they are true evil, on a recent joint war game held in aberdare, thirty turned up in a transit van with the roof cut off with a disc cuutter......along with sixty ferrets wearing respirators and back packs full of C4
Oh the inhumanity of it all, FMDs Ferrets of Mass Destruction Smile ( My son is laughing his socks of at this Smile )