Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Totally Off Topic BUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
David Camerons latest CAST IRON GUARENTEE not to pay the extra £1.7Billion to the EUSSR has gone the way of all the tories promises.

According to Sky News the Tories are going to meekly pay the extra money but over two years. What a useless bunch of tosers.

So much for Camerons TV broadcast rage that he would not pay the extra money, he capitulated at the first hurdle.

UKIP for me.
Well we all knew he was having a four knuckle shuffle NR did anyone really expect anything else.....when you brake your word or promises most of the time it becomes easy to lie through your teeth and look determined and honest and sincere whilst you do it , a true mark of today,s politicians and the main requirement to hold office ........did i ever mention on here that i am voting UKIP also .....the only credible choice ....if you have a hart beat.

AND WTF is totally off topic mean..........? totally ON topic more like.

Be careful of red herrings
Yep that's my vote lost, UKIP it is.
What was that SS red herrings ? sit back and watch the EU work this for daves advantage in the coming months

Dev ......no backing out mind .
(7 November 2014, 17:13)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Dev ......no backing out mind .

Agreed Wink