Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Beware of to much SUK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you on that soot again?......its SUK not soot...... your always on there....don,t forget the fire....okay i will be up now ! i do the fire bank it up empty the ash , i have a look at night vision goggles on amazon ....again and drift off.......................................................................i am in bed, i put on my new NV goggles the curtains are open .....i am led there looking all around.....OH gets out of bed walks over to table.....i think what's that about .....the draw opens WIRE cutters WTF ...i say nothing ....SNIP ! WTF i say nothing ....i watch as she bears the wires....WTF i say nothing.....she mutters there are only two wires F..k it it will do....WTF i say nothing.........she reaches for a 4 in 1 extension brings it over to my side of the bed ....she then picks up the plug and cable from the now cannibalized standard lamp WTF i still say nothing.....she is now pulling gently back the sheets ( no i do not ware pyjamas) then she mutters UP you will come .....de fibrillate this you soot bastard ! at this point i said fucking plenty , the moral is ....to much soot makes the chimney not work efficiently. then i was back from this nightmare and shared it with you...................be careful men.....its a jungle out there !
I did'nt understand any of that ?
(13 November 2014, 09:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I did'nt understand any of that ?

Yep I think this is a continuing trend with SS's recent posts Wink
is it code ?
I think she actually zapped him a couple of times before he realized what was going on!

You can't expect a guy to think straight when his neurons have reversed polarity.