Survival UK Forums

Full Version: old , hank marvin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
meals on wheels service cut

http://rt.com/uk/204455-councils-cut-meals-wheels/

but bongo bongo land still gets uk aid
just wait and see ,like I said if the torys get in the OAPs are going to get a kicking ,I think its because the OAPs are going over to UKIP,and the torys no this ,so they are showing there true colours
yet we are still sending "foreign aid" to places like Argentina, Zimbabwe and India(which has its own space programme), to name but a few. I was always told "charity begins at home", obviously not if your a politician!!!
as the over 50s/oap vote becomes stronger and stronger this is what might just save us , folk of this age and older have seen with their own eyes just how much the uk has changed for the worse.

the over 50s should use block vote tactics like the muslims did when they elected g Galloway [respect party]
(A) WTF has this to do with prepping ?
(B) Remember it was Labour who was imprisoning pensioners for not paying the Council tax and Labour who gave them a 20 pence a week rise, and LABOUR who raided the private pension schemes for £5 billion a time.
Thread closed - keep it prepping related please.