Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A highly reccomended read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys I have not highly recommend a book for about 3 years or thereabouts , I think the last one was ONE SECOND AFTER.

I would ask you if you have time to obtain the first book in a series of books called 299 Days The Preparation by Glen Tate
ISBN 9780615680682, its got a refreshing approach and logic to survivalist informational fiction.
Ok chaps , I have finally finished book one and two from this author and I have decided 299 days is my book of the year.

Listen guys I really strongly suggest you guys read at least the first book in this series it is sensibly informative BUT even though its set in Washington State US which is apparently ran on very similar lines to the UK in recent times, just replace the social left with the democrats and the Republicans with the centre right. Its very well written and it does make you think about things slightly more clearly.

It has given me a bit of a different view on prepping and society in general that I hope to expand upon, if you ger chance buy it or down load it, but please try and find time to read it.

Respects.