Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Annual Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right then you lot, we’re at the end of yet another year and we need to start looking forward towards 2015………

So first, how do you feel you have progressed during the last 12 months with your preps and do you feel better prepared now than this time last year?

Also what have been your biggest achievements (or failures) this year?

And finally what are your main aims/targets for the year ahead?
my major achievement was retrieving my firearms certificate and my biggest failiure was retrieving my firearms certificate because while loosely prepper related shooting is to much fun and it will detract from my prepping budget(hugely so) pleased to have got a couple of caches into the ground at my primary bol (30 ltr sprung rim drums) with back up essential's should we be displaced from the bug in......got a good stock of rice and pasta together....and managed to aquire(free in most cases) a fair few butane cylinders and have filled them all now.....candle shortage in north Cheshire is solely down to me.....all in all I feel its been a fruitful year.