Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Riverine / Lake/ Canal Bugging out option?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dunno if its of any use to you riverine and web footed types but I just read in a magazine about some dude traveling over 45 miles down a river with his girlfriend for a picnic on the beach and he used a big blooming Jetski to do it with !!!, I suppose so long as you dont race about like a loon you could use a Jetski to BO across big lakes and down quite long rivers ???
Jetskis are noisy and need fuel. I have a canoe.
(8 January 2012, 21:09)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Jetskis are noisy and need fuel. I have a canoe.

Depends on ones need at the time speed or stealth ?
Can't disagree but I'll prepare for long term first and then, if funds permit, do extras. Jetskis are not high on the list.
(8 January 2012, 22:45)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Can't disagree but I'll prepare for long term first and then, if funds permit, do extras. Jetskis are not high on the list.

Go no rivers or canals around here !!! a beck and thats it, the Tees and Wear are bother at least 14 miles away in either direction, and a Jetski would probably dissolve in the Tees.