Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Military-style cadet forces to be introduced in all secondary schools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Military-style cadet forces are to be introduced in every secondary school in Britain, it emerged today.

Education Secretary Michael Gove believes the Combined Cadet Force could bring a major improvement in standards of classroom discipline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hools.html
we had these in schools in the 1950s & 1960's!!
About time. Although they won't be allowed to shoot except at special camps. The teachers would faint if they spotted a gun.
Dont the hoodies already bring there own guns to the london schools?Tongue
hay mike is manchester still called gunchester;.)
Yep, sure is with every baby born you get a free AK...Tongue
The courses are after school and not compulsary though.

I thought it would be the start of conscription haha.
The Army did wonders for me, It's a shame young lads dont take advantage of the cadets and T.A. they get you mates if thats what you like and excellent training, you can get your hgv licences etc, go on camps they even pay you for gods sake....Big Grin
i missed out on Cadets when i was at school, it was only for the older kids and i left that particular school when i was 12, my new Secondary Modern school didnt have anything like that, at least i had the Scouts!!
My girlfriend wants me to become a Scout leader/helper person. Says I will get survival training, and have fun camping at the same time.
I was thinking about the TA, but I'm not one for too much authority. Having a mind of my own, sharp wit, and high intelligence, kind of makes me non-agreeable to some authority figures. Which is why I thought I'd better not risk the TA.
Pages: 1 2