Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Scumbags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to our 3D archery club today, a beautiful piece of Deciduous woodland in the East Yorkshire Wolds. Only to find one of our targets, a small Black Bear had been stolen, but the real damage was finding out that some scumbag had killed three Badger cubs with dogs, we found them ripped apart and left on the ground in front of the SetAngry they can't be more than a few weeks old, what the f&^k is wrong with people, what sort of sick mind derives pleasure out of doing this. We are going to put up wildlife cameras in the hope of catching these scumbags.
I have never understood people like this, to kill an animal "for the pot" is one thing, but to just kill it because you can?? dosent make sense to me. hope you find out who did it TH, badgers are I think a protected species so I hope you can get them arrested for this wildlife crime. your target can be replaced but these cubs are gone for ever.
Someone from the club should definitely report it to the police.

We had an incident not so long ago where encountered people hunting in our own private woodland, the police were very interested and even have specific officers who deal solely with Wildlife (well at least Devon and Cornwall Police do). They put quite a bit of effort into it and eventually tracked down culprits!
I hate to say this but after working with deranged minds for many years I always hate to see these things and examine them in a different light.

If these are young people the theft in conjunction with the needless killing of animals provides three of the basic indicators of sociopathic behavior.

In other words, killing in this manner is practice for bigger and better things. Cruelty to animals is a big indicator.

The theft indicates that they feel the rules do not apply to them.

The combination of both actions together indicates extreme risk taking excites rather than prohibits behaviors.

Lack of empathy, practice killing, ignoring social boundaries and risk taking behavior...look them up for yourself.

These whack-jobs have some real issues! Best do all you can to stop them now.
We've informed the Police and RSPCA and we have a suspicion who/what the culprits maybe. They couldn't get into the Woods from the road because we have a padlocked gate, and at the bottom of the Woods is a pony trekking stables that back onto our shoot. They didn't hear a thing so they must have come along the field edge. Lo and behold two sets of human tracks and multiple Dogs skirting along the edge of the Wood heading straight for a certain "Camp" about half a mile down the Wold. We can't be certain for sure though but I'm convinced it's them.
Our Wood has a good population of Badgers and I think they will be back later in the year when they have grown and provide more "sport", we will be waiting.
don't get it mate ,if its not a threat to you and yours ,or you need it to eat then why kill it .mindless bell ends comes to mind pal;
You'll never understand them, don't even try, realise that there are a lot of them, prepare for when their state subsidies end and they are on the rampage.
steve ,I think you are wright about that when the moneys gone where are they going to get the money for food ,and some of them drugs ,so we are going to have a load of hungry skint clucking off of drugs ,think it would be cheaper to pay them
Dirty fuckers. Karma's a real bitch. Here's wishing them a slow and painful death.

I'm presuming this camp is full of those "houses on wheels"? I hear they're pretty flammable, especially with all those full gas bottles laying around...
sounds like they've moved on if I read TH's last post correctly? time to shore up fences and hedges, close up any gaps and reinforce the defences before they return or anyone else takes their place. at least that is what I would be doing if I owned the land.
Pages: 1 2