Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Rainfall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have a 55 gallon tank in your loft and the joist can take it just add one or more extra tanks to it. just connect em with a balance pipe.
I'm installing several extra tanks in the loft. I spent a while looking at the best way to spread the load now waiting for some cash.
Well we get enough here in manchester, it pis*es down nearly every day, I'm surprised I have'nt gron webbed feet yet...
I know the feeling Mike, We had a months rain in two days here and to boot, the winds carried gallons up from the Loch as well. Kenneth Eames.
If anyone wants, I can email them some rain. We have plenty over here! It stopped raining over the weekend, thankfully! But before that is was regular daily rain....which it is back to now.
I've been trying to get in touch with a guy I know about his water storage system. He sent me a link with the system being installed on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4N7OYBun...re=related

That's for a small Earthship the guy is making. It's a lot of water storage in there!
The more the merrier. Water is the most important resource we can have and needs to be prioritised.
Pages: 1 2