Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Are you being watched?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I bloody told you not to tell him! Sunna...jeez.....
tptb are not worried about anyone here.

They are not worried over the existence of your three cans of beans and 12v solar panel, or even your opinion of their politics. There are simply not enough of you for them to see as a voting block or threat.

The cameras and GPS trackers you just live with. Normal people consider them more of a safety device than an intrusion on privacy.

Every car in the US has a GPS tracker on board now to ease recovery and repossession for nonpayment of the auto loan.

If your employer furnishes your phone or vehicle it will be GPS tracked, guaranteed.

My daughter has GPS trackers on each of her children's phones and I wish to God I had had one on her phone back when she was 16! If possible I would have had a tracking chip implanted in her backside.

The cameras, they are just part of life. They are at the banks, cover every store and restaurant watch traffic.

If you stop picking your nose at traffic lights you will be fine.

I know of at least one person that sued a major corporation for NOT having cameras in place and operational when she was robbed, beaten and raped in their parking lot.

She won several million, and now Wallmart has operational cameras everywhere and at every angle inside and outside of every store in North America.

There are protesters, revolutionaries, criminals, killers, car thieves and burglars to harass, why would they be watching you? You never go out anyway, you're on the computer all the time!

Besides, SHTF none of it will work anyway!
Sorry MB I do not agree with your assessment, do not take this rejection to heart ,it could well be i am wrong, but i doubt it....maybe Edward Snowden is a raving loony like me.

Or we could ask Julian ...in London after all he has nothing else better to do .....solitaire will eventually get boring for even him.
Can you give an instance of a single prepper that has been harassed, arrested or harmed due to any pictures or information gained by the government except for illegal activities or the need to prevent him from harming himself or others?
Your question is unusual ? you phase it with a bias PREPPER related ? ....no its much bigger than that ! Volume of data is key, if you have ability to gather data....either freely given or clandestinely ....cookies...or what ever the nut to crack would be storage of data....initial sorting of information on anything you care to mention , profiling say a situation, an opinion, MUST start with the individual, once you achieve that....its easy to sub set the information into groups ....instead of being behind the curve...you are in front of it...with the means of controlling it.. for a example SUK has data input Daly..... it tells you how many posts you have made....how long you been on line here ..to the second....when you joined....how many views you had in any thread ..and how many replies you had....there lies the data set to start analysis on a multitude of subject sets....you already have all the evidence ...."we have selected just for you MB" all that is required is to an take the information and filter into the sub sets you want...triggered by a word , a sentence, or preselected profile of your choosing, ....you can sub set DOWN to what you want to know.....all you need is a doorway in....or become a member....I had this facility for sales analysis in my company 25 years ago MB on a 486...so back to the point ...you want evidence , i just gave you it, at least i think i did ....do you see this on the news....sort of....a patriot has now become a traitor ...how come ? who says so ? we best ALL wake up !

Just a thought MB ...you have a habit of reminding us how long we have been on computers and the time we spend on this site....are you just guessing or are you profiling...please explain....maybe ...i should set up my old sales program on another computer ...off line... convert and adapt it for analysis of anything i want to know....all i need is data.....
I tend to agree more with MB on this matter, I can't really see how TPTB could see preppers as a being a security threat or concern (which of course we are not) and I'm pretty sure the security services will be concentrating their main efforts on those plotting and planning and preaching on the Dark Net, rather than a bunch of preppers or survivalists chatting on a totally open, visible, public forum, and who in large are working tax paying members of society or retired persons.

The resources of the security services are finite and they are far too over stretched to worry about what we may be doing to increase our self-sufficiency.

Yes there are fancy computer programmes that analysis the content of this and every other internet message or text, or monitor our credit card purchases etc, but in reality, what is that really going to tell them about us??? Maybe that we like gardening; outdoor pursuits; .......
nobody knows how TPTB minds work, there is this new think they are discussing at the moment under the heading "just because you obey the law don't think this means we'll leave you alone"....aimed at "Terrorists" and Jihadists for now, but how long before they add in people...like preppers, survivalists...who don't think like the majority, the sheeple. ????
Don't worry about it until they knock on your door & ask what you're upto. Life will be a lot less stressful.
they needn't bother to knock here, I have a "no cold callers" sign on my door, if they haven't got an appointment they get short shrift from me or the wifeBig Grin
I'm guessing if they're knocking at your (not you personally, could be anybody's) door as a result of monitoring your online activities, they wouldn't be asking your permission when they come in.
Pages: 1 2 3