Survival UK Forums

Full Version: collapse of the Euro??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greece could default on its £1.1 BILLION bill to the I.M.F. and trigger the collapse of the Eurozone, its ministers have warned. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3095573/
the euro and euro zone are too big to fail , too many of the worlds high and mighty back it.
ie the one world, one government ,NWO , ill be watching with intrest how the torys sell us ...stay in... over the next months tv , radio , papers will be brainwashing on overtime .
something "is too big to fail" ! how many times have we heard this?? it might placate the sheeple, but then they believe everything TPTB tell them anyway.
Us Brits might fall for a lying politician yet again but the Germans are clearly of a different mind and don't forget these are the people that gave us all the real terrorists of the 70s. What do we have scallywags (Bill Hicks) big whoopy do dah.
who the hell is Bill Hicks? I googled it and all I get is some baby faced (so called) comedian. and whats he got to do with the euro?
Bill Hicks was an American comedian who died in 1994 but even so his work was topical up until Osama was elected, even now just changing some of the names and his work is still relevant. Try listening so some of his work and you will see what a genius he was.

The scallywags phrase came from his visit to the UK when Rodney King was beaten that led to the riots in LA. in bills view he took off and everything was OK and when he landed LA was burnt to the ground. He then compared the Bloods and the Crips, American gangs, with the scallywags and hooligans we have here. It was funny at the time but less so now.
sorry, I've never heard of him. again what has an(apparently American) comedian got to do with the Euro? its a bit like saying Russell Brand has any knowledge of politics, he dosent-he just thinks he does.
BP, It has nothing to do with the Euro. Just comparing our bad lads, scallywags, with German bad lads, Baader-Meinhof, via a (obvious not) popular folk hero.

And the relevance to the Euro is if they, or similar get started then we will see our political class move much more than our whinging and whining will ever do.

Remember, whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword missed out the important bit, as long as the sword wielder is going to be tolerant. We can see from our sword wielding invaders that pens don't count for much.
that's the trouble with threads they can go off topic so quickly and so easily. I posted the OP talking about economics and we end up talking about swords.
It would be interesting to hear your views of why? the Greek Question came about BP....but you will then be asking the same questions about SPAIN, ITALY, and many others including the UK, the only valid question here is HOW WE PREP for it and survive it IF that,s possible....at least WE are all on the right track, there are many triggers ....Greece is just one of many green light signals for use ...........to hit the start button ....me old mucker
Pages: 1 2