Survival UK Forums

Full Version: is he talking about us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
neither of this pair have an original thought in their heads, they just rant and rave about others on their petty little blogs, blogs which usually have no right of reply. talk about in their own little world. usually it is better to avoid and ignore such people, you are unlikely to ever meet them Post SHTF, they style themselves as "preppers", "survivalists" or "bushcrafters" but they are nothing of the sort.
NO on second thoughts could not give a fucking shite.....i have resumed breathing normally
(31 May 2015, 14:11)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]on second thoughts could not give a fucking shite.....

correct attitude to take SS.
What a pompous, self-opinionated little person. Do we know who he is?

And he can't spell either!
(31 May 2015, 19:42)MaryN Wrote: [ -> ]What a pompous, self-opinionated little person. Do we know who he is?

He is a member of SUK, but hasn't logged on since early February...
Don't worry about who he is. Who cares. Although I don't agree with what he says, well, I wouldn't. Until we start making something of the site then it is pretty much just a talking shop.

We need to kick start it again after that six month period of being down. I can't do it on my own.
vee vill set upensey unt trapen tie unt fooker to unt tree put unt apple on head ...unt ask TARTERUPEN to fooking miss unt apple...those who agreen shouten yarvol unt SSEN.
(31 May 2015, 21:23)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]vee vill set upensey unt trapen tie unt fooker to unt tree put unt apple on head ...unt ask TARTERUPEN to fooking miss unt apple...those who agreen shouten yarvol unt SSEN.

Sounds good to me Cool Big Grin
(31 May 2015, 21:06)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Until we start making something of the site then it is pretty much just a talking shop.

We need to kick start it again after that six month period of being down.

couldn't agree more SD!
Somehow your forum fritzed and my reply to you jokers went elsewhere: http://forum.survivaluk.net/showthread.p...7#pid90587

Enjoy.
Pages: 1 2 3